JOIN OUR TEAM
PART TIME / FULL TIME
In need of a new challenge?
Fantastic opportunity for someone to join our interiors team and work on some exciting projects. Working in an agency surrounded by amazing eateries.
This is a fun, fast paced studio with flexible working hours and job satisfaction.
BrandWorks is a multi award winning creative and interiors agency that focuses on redefining experiences for clients in the hospitality and retail sectors. Be that through design, space, communication or food. As a small design-led studio consultancy, we stand for inspiring design and innovation.
BrandWorks is looking for a documentation wizard to work with their interiors team. The ability to work in a team is critical in this role, as well as having 3+ years of professional experience. Working off your own computer/laptop, you will need to be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have the capacity to work flexible hours in a 3-5 day role.
- Preparing thorough floor plans, elevations, sections and details for construction and casegood/millwork fabrication
- Working with interior design team to coordinate drawings and provide quality drafting to Designers’ specifications and existing procedures
- Assist Designers with changes and additions to drawings as needed
- Working with various vendors to source products to match design intent on fabricated drawings
- Documenting, organizing and maintaining project information
- Tracking drafting schedule in relation to project timelines
- Setting up new drawing sheets and views
- Modeling custom furniture, casegoods, lighting, etc. in Revit families and loading into the project. Must be able to apply material and dimensioning parameters to family items
- Creating 3D Perspective views for design presentations
You will need:
- Ideal candidates will have put together a full set of construction documents
- A minimum of 3yrs Australian documentation experience
- A strong knowledge of Australian codes in the hospitality sector
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Must be able to work collaboratively
Job Type: Contract
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
How to apply?
Please send us your resume and a cover letter outlining why you want to work with us and why you think you’d be exceptional in the role, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that only candidates through to the next round will be contacted.
No phone calls about job applications.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.